We’re sorry, the page you tried to reach is part of the 107ist member area. In order to access this area you will need to either log-in (see the log-in box on the right side of the page), renew your 107ist membership, or sign up to join 107ist.
Note: If you are already logged in but still seeing this page, try logging out, clearing your browser cache then logging in again. If that doesn’t work please email us at email@example.com.
We have always said that if you want to be Timbers Army then you are… simply show up and cheer for the team.
This is still true.
But now you can become even more involved – by joining The 107ist.
107ist Member Benefits for 2014:
- The right to seek election to the 107ist Board of Directors.
- Voting privileges on key issues and annual board member elections (held early December each year.)
- A member-only TA/107ist coffe mug.
- If you join/renew before December 31, 2103 you’ll also receive a unique 107ist patch as part of your membership packet.
- The Whipsaw (our Fanzine) mailed directly to your home.
- Pre-sale access to tickets and transportation for road trips to see the Timbers.
- Pre-sale access to certain limited edition merchandise runs.
- Access to the members-only area at TimbersArmy.org – includes forums and member store.
- The opportunity to join a rec-team in the Timbers Army FC framework
- Special members-only events.
- A 2013 membership card which gives access to specials and discounts from local merchants .
In addition to paying for the benefits listed above, your dues help with all of our Timbers support efforts as well as allowing us to contribute to charitable organizations. Note: Our membership period is by calendar year (Jan 2014-Dec 2014) to cover a whole season and annual board member elections
If you have any questions about membership or the ordering process, please first check if your answer is included in the Membership FAQ, and if not, contact us at
*Please note the following:
- Annual membership for new and renewing members is $25.
- You can pay via debit or credit card directly on this site in the secure sign-up form (PayPal not used).
- There is still the option to use Paypal, but you will need to have a Paypal account or create one during the sign-up process.
- Please ensure that your name, email address and mailing address are all correct so we can send out your membership packet.
- We value your privacy. The information provided during signup is never shared with any third parties, and is only used in conjunction with Timbers Army and 107ist business.
- If you have any questions about membership or the ordering process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.