How to Redeem a Gift Certificate:
- Complete the signup or renewal form here: http://timbersarmy.org/107ist/107ist-sign-up
- Select ‘Paypal as your payment method
- Click on the ‘Checkout with Paypal button’
- You’ll then be taken to Paypal where you’ll need to log into your account. If you don’t have a PayPal account, go to https://www.paypal.com to sign up.
- Once logged in you’ll be able to review the payment information.
- The place when you enter the gift code is in the paypal checkout process where it shows you payment methods. Of course, this being PayPal the link is in very tiny letters and easy to miss! Here’s a screenshot showing where it is.
- Click the ‘Redeem’ link. Your redemption codes associated with your account are stored in your Available Redemption Codes balance. Simply click the number link associated with a redemption code to apply it towards the membership.
- If the code is not already listed, enter it in the space provided and click the ‘redeem’ button
A note about email addresses: The email address that the Gift Certificate was sent to must be listed in your PayPal account otherwise the code will not work. If you do not have access to the email account, contact the purchaser to have it canceled and reissued to the correct email address that is associated with, or can be added to, your PayPal account.