We are pleased to announce that we have finalized the date and location for our Annual General Membership Meeting.
The meeting is free to attend and is open to current members of all ages. In addition, you are invited to bring one guest to the meeting who does not need to be a 107ist member. Well behaved children are welcome.
Important: Because space is limited, it really helps us plan if you can RSVP for the meeting – see the form below or click here to RSVP.
When you RSVP, you’ll be able to submit a question or suggest 2013 activities or priorities for the board. There will also be an opportunity to ask questions in person at the meeting.
Here are the details:
What: 107ist Annual General Meeting
When: Sunday, January 6th, 2013.
Doors: 1:00 pm
Meeting: 1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
Volunteer sign-up/Mingling: 3:00 pm
Where: Bagdad Theater, 3702 S.E. Hawthorne Blvd.
1:30 pm – Welcome
- Board member introductions (announcing outgoing and incoming board members)
- 2012 Progress and accomplishments overview
- 2013 Plan
- Q/A, General discussion
3:00 pm – Mingle
After the meeting, you can:
- Meet your Board–Board members will be available after the meeting to answer additional questions in person
- Join/Renew–join the 107IST or renew your membership after the meeting if you haven’t already done so
- Volunteer–sign up at tables in the back after the meeting to volunteer with the 107IST (for things like game day/tifo, travel, community outreach, member services, and other areas)
Hope to see you there!