We're pleased to announce that Nike has invited members to the company store again this year. Those who are 107ist members by 2/11 may visit the Nike Company Store once between 2/13 and 3/12. Nike does have some strict rules for who takes advantage of this pass. Please see details below before setting out on your shopping trip. You will not need your membership card to enter, but you will need your photo ID.
Access is limited to one entry during the authorized dates.
- Everyone MUST provide a photo ID (e.g., driver's license) at check-in, including your spouse, permanent partner, and/or dependent children age 15 and older.
- The member signed up must be present for eligible family members to gain access.
- Your spouse/partner must provide proof of the same address to accompany you into the store.
- Your dependent children must be:
- 22 or younger with the same address
- 24 or younger with a valid college ID
- Please do not wear any competitor brands into the Nike Company Store.
- Merchandise may not be purchased for reimbursement/resale.
- Select merchandise may be available to employees only.
- No exceptions will be made to these rules.
ADDRESS: Nike Company Store | 3485 SW Knowlton Rd., Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 671-1601
STORE HOURS: 10am – 7pm (Monday – Saturday), 10am – 5pm (Sunday)
NOTICE TO ALL STUDENT ATHLETES: National Collegiate Athletic Association rules strictly prohibit student athletes from receiving special arrangements or “extra benefits” based upon athletic ability. Shopping at the Nike Company Store is considered by the NCAA to be an “extra benefit,” which may lead to the ineligibility of a student-athlete.