The 107ist board elections are coming soon, and all interested 107ist members are encouraged to run for office. As a board member, you can help shape everything from how we interact with the Timbers and Thorns front office, to organizing charitable drives, to inspiring new ways to get our merchandise into the hands of soccer fans.
Board members are asked to attend and participate in all scheduled board meetings (currently the second Tuesday of each month). Additionally, board members serve on subcommittees including tifo, travel, merch, finance, membership, game day operations, communications, and more. Board members also may be asked to assist with special events and other tasks as they arise. If elected, you can expect to spend a minimum of 15-20 hours per week on board-related tasks.
- There are four open positions in this election.
- Elected terms will run from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2019.
- You must submit your intention to be a candidate by 11:59pm on Saturday, November 12, 2016 to get onto the ballot.
- It is highly recommended that you attend the in-person candidate forum on Sunday, November 13, from 6-8pm at Artists Repertory Theatre, 1515 SW Morrison.
- After the live forum, you will also be expected to answer questions from members in the candidate forums on timbersarmy.org through the end of the election period.
- Election dates will be November 28 to December 5.
The application form and 107ist bylaws are provided below. Please read both documents very carefully before deciding to run for office so you understand what is required.
Remember, completed applications must be submitted by 11:59pm on Saturday, November 12, 2016 to qualify as a candidate.
Please send any questions or feedback to email@example.com.