107IST Board Elections Update
After a thorough review of the organization’s election by-laws and procedures, and consultation with our legal advisors, it has been determined that a formal election will be held as originally planned.
- On November 15, from noon to 2 p.m., we will host a virtual forum session for all candidates. This session is moderated, and the questions are sent in by members.
- After the virtual forum, all current 107IST members will be able to post questions to candidates in the member forums on the website.
- Ballots will be sent out on Sunday, November 29, to all 107IST members who renewed their 2020 membership before October 31.
- Voting will take place from November 29 through December 12, and we will announce the results on December 13.
- We request that all candidates attend the December 8 107IST board meeting.
Important: You must have been a member of the 107IST by October 31, 2020, to be eligible to run for the board and/or to vote.
More about the candidates can be found here. If you would like to attend the forum please check your email for a link to RSVP. A link to join will be sent out to registrants by 10 a.m., Sunday morning. Questions and comments you would like addressed can be submitted through the link in your email.
If you have any questions about the election process, feel free to email our elections committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.