This is the sale for match tickets or a combo bus/match ticket for the Rose City Riveters away sections J & K at Cheney Stadium on September 29, 2019 (11:00amPT).
Seating is general admission. All sales are final and as is.
This is not your match ticket. Tickets will be distributed in person when you board the bus, or at Cheney Stadium prior to the match, beginning at 9:00am (gates are at 9:30am). Any tickets not picked up by 10:30am will be available at Will-Call.
Flags, banners & other visual displays are allowed, provided they are not inappropriate or profane - no poles allowed (obstructing views).
ADA seating requests at the new stadium can be accommodated provided you indicate that when you purchase your ticket.
Rules for the Buses:
- NO GLASS ALLOWED ON THE BUS. While we are allowed to bring food and drink (adult beverages are way okay), you are not allowed to have glass containers. Please plan accordingly.
- NO #2s ON THE BUS!! The bathroom on the bus has a very small storage tank!! We will be stopping at Scatter Creek rest stop about 1/2 way through the drive. Or, about 90 minutes in.
- There are no age restrictions in the Riveters or on our buses. If you’re a party of 1, coming with friends, or want to make it a trip for the whole family, please join us!!
- Bring food and drink. Keep glass at home. Clean up after yourself. Keep an eye on each other. We all want to have fun.
PDX load/unload location:
Load buses at 200 N Winning Way (Jack Ramsay Way), near the MODA Center (Rose Quarter). This is easily accessible by public transportation and has access for buses. We will return to the same location.
There is street parking in the area but be aware that much of it is metered in the immediate vicinity. There are also pay lots available in the area: http://findit.oregoncc.org/Parking%20Maps/Area%20Parking%20Map/AreaParking.pdf
(Times below are subject to change)
5:15am - Travel team arrival, bus arrival, begin to load gear & kegs
5:30am - passenger check in, ticket distribution, load up
6:00am - depart PDX
7:30am - arrive Scatter Creek rest stop
8:00am - depart rest stop
9:00am - arrive Cheney Stadium
9:00-9:30am - ticket distribution for non-bus riders
9:30am - enter Cheney Stadium, Third Base Gate
11:00am - match begins
1:30pm - depart Cheney Stadium
2:30pm - arrive Scatter Creek rest stop
2:45pm - depart rest stop
4:15-5:00pm - arrive PDX, offload, clean up buses & go home
REIGN FC PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Beverages (other than empty plastic water bottles or factory sealed water bottles)
- Items that obstruct the view of other guests (such as flag poles and umbrellas)
- Musical Instruments, including drums (Exception: 2 Jam Blocks for our CapoDnT)
- Flammable Liquids
- Glass containers of any sort
- Alcohol/Drugs/Illegal Substances
GENERAL STADIUM RULES:
- Guests must refrain from disruptive behavior, foul/abusive language, and obscene gestures/images/clothing.
- Guests of 21 or more years of age who choose to consume alcohol must do so in a responsible manner. Guests that are impaired, intoxicated, or consuming alcohol outside of designated areas and/or underage are subject to immediate removal. Reign FC reserves the right to deny entry to anyone who appears to be impaired.
- Smoking (including vaping) is prohibited inside Cheney Stadium. Guests are expected to adhere to posted smoking restrictions around the exterior of the stadium as well.
- Actions of guests should not interfere with the progress of the game on the pitch. This includes, but is not limited to, unauthorized persons or objects on the pitch.
- Any form of racist, discriminatory, or abusive chanting, signage, or actions will not be tolerated. Perpetrators are subject to immediate ejection.
- Willful and malicious disturbances to another guest, employee, referee, or player are prohibited; individuals or groups engaged in such behavior are subject to immediate removal from the stadium.
- Guests who choose not to adhere to these rules/policies are subject to staff intervention which may lead to removal from the stadium, banning from future matches, and/or intervention by law enforcement.
Note: When at away matches you are representing the Rose City Riveters. Rules are outlined on the 107ist Travel Code of Conduct.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com. We will respond to your email as soon as possible.