Latest Away Travel News
Tickets for away matches (other than Cascadia) will be on sale soon and will be available to purchase here:
- Away Days 2013 With the Timbers 2013 regular season schedule being released recently, finding out when the home games are is interesting, but it’s even better to figure out if you’ll be able to make travel plans and still see the Timbers play. I’ve been fortunate to have been able to watch the Timbers lose (or get a ...
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Toronto It’s clean. It’s full of nice people. It’s the Canadian stereotype I’d always envisioned.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Denver I’ve spent more time in the airport during layovers than in the city itself. Thankfully, I managed to get in touch a Timbers hero of recent years for some help.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Montreal The closest I’ve ever come to a legit fist-fight was in this town.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to New England Let’s just call New England what it really is: Boston.
- SLC Away A reconstruction of your correspondent’s scattered memories from a boozy, brazen, bawdy, and…um, bfun 72 hours known as SLC Away, wherein the Timbers finished their season with a great point on the road, and the Timbers Army made a point of having a great time.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Salt Lake City Everyone may think beer sucks in Utah but that's not the case. Not even a little bit.
- Road-tripping tips for the journey to SLC Since I have a whole reputation tied up in drives from Boise to both cities, I owe some guidance to those of you making your first trip on this route.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Vancouver Even during a hockey riot, Vancouver is a lovely city.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to New York If this is your first time going to NYC, do yourself a favor and study a map of the five boroughs and the subway system.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Philadelphia This city happens to be a major hub for sports fans…that of the fanatical breed.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Washington, DC DC is a coffee and beer desert. Follow these directions to find the spots that took me over a year to discover.
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Kansas City The last time I had KC's version of BBQ there were veggie chunks in the sauce
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to Houston Houston is known for its zero zoning laws meaning it’s strip club heaven…
- TA Away Game Travel Guide to San Jose San Jose is definitely the neglected middle child of the Bay Area.