Anyone engaging in behavior that breaches this code of conduct may receive a warning or have a travel ban imposed upon them by the 107ist.
In addition, the Portland Timbers Front Office may also issue
punishment which could involve home match bans.
- The 107ist reserves the right to refuse the sale of a travel ticket.
- Abuse of 107ist Committee members will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Please remember we are unpaid volunteers, we may not get things right all the time, but do our best on your behalf.
- Violence is not tolerated under any circumstances. .
- You are expected to respect the rights of your fellow travellers by avoiding all forms of intimidation, including sexual/physical harassment, or anything intended to cause a nuisance to others.
- Any incidences of abusive behavior towards others may result in you being requested to leave the group.
- It is your personal responsibility to arrive at the correct meeting time/place specified by 107ist.The group leaders/bus captains reserves the right to determine the fitness of any individual to enter the stadium using a ticket sold to them by 107ist.
- You are expected to respect the places you visit, please don’t leave litter or cause any damage.
- Please report any accidents, injuries, illness, or significant incidents to the group leaders/bus captains immediately.
- You are expected to comply with any reasonable directives given by the group leaders/bus captains.
- At the away venue obey all the rules of the specific venue. Failure to do so may result in removal from the venue and/or future travel sanctions from the 107ist.
- You are individually responsible for complying with the spirit, not just the letter, of laws, regulations and group standards.
Bus Trip specific
In addition to the above…
- The bus captain reserves the right to determine the fitness of any individual to travel on a vehicle hired by the 107ist for the purpose of transporting members/supporters
- Violence is not tolerated under any circumstances. You will not be allowed on the bus carrying a weapon or an item that may be used as a weapon.
- The bus captain reserves the right to determine the fitness of any individual to disembark the bus and enter the stadium using a ticket sold to them by 107ist.
- You are requested to arrive back at the buses with a reasonable time of the conclusion of the match for prompt departure. Understand that it is your responsibility (NOT OURS) to arrive back at the bus with ample time to board.
- You are expected to respect the bus you travel on by not leaving litter or causing any damage to the bus.
- No swapping or trading bus spots. You must return on the same bus you arrived on unless prior arrangements have been made.
How the 107ist warning and ban system works
- If a yellow card is given in the first 11 games of the season (1st 1/3) then it applies for the rest of that season and is wiped clean for following season.
- If a yellow card is given between the 11 and 23 games (2nd 1/3) of the season it applies for the rest of that season and half of the follow season plus ALL Cascadia games (first 17 games + all Cascadia)
- If a yellow card is given in between games 24 and 34 (final 1/3) of the season it applies for the rest of that season and the whole of the next season (34 games)
- If a red card is given at any time it applies for the rest of that season and the full next season